Cheeki Chap Limited
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 11th May 2019
This service is operated by Cheeki Chap Limited, a limited liability company registered in England and Wales with company number 11899957.
- If you do not accept these Terms please do not access and/or use our
- Cheeki Chap is a Social Networking and Connecting platform for Cheeki Chap Limited and associated companies, and references in this document to “us,” “our,” and “we” refer to Cheeki Chap Limited, Cheekichap.com, Cheekichap.co.uk and its product sale website Babbleboxapp.com.
- We may update these Terms at any Please review the Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued access to and/or use of our Services after changes have been made to the Terms indicates your agreement to be legally bound by the updated and/or amended Terms.
If you have any questions on these terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com
1. Website Use and Your Rights
The Website is owned and operated by Cheeki Chap Limited. All intellectual property rights, including copyright, in the content displayed on the Website (“Content”) belong to Cheeki Chap Limited. All rights are hereby reserved. When you access the Site, you undertake: (i) that you are over 18 years of age, (ii) that you are using the Site in your own name and not on behalf of anyone else;
(iii) that you will not allow any other person to use the Site under your name, nor will you in using the Site, pretend you are someone else, or seek to disguise your identity; and (iv) that you are only using the Site and the Services for your own benefit and not for the purposes of providing Services to others.
Subject to the undertakings you give in these Terms, we grant you a non-‐exclusive, non-‐transferrable right and license to use the Site and any software on our server, which is enabled, by your use of the Site, solely to access the Site and Services.
2. Our Rights
Failure by you to comply with these Terms constitutes a material breach of these Terms and may result in us take all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site;
- Issue of a warning to you;
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach; and
- Further legal action against
3. Content Usage
The Website and the Content may only be used for your personal, non-‐commercial use. For educational purposes alone, you may retrieve and display the Content on a computer screen. You may also print out and photocopy the content of this website
Except as set out above, you agree not to download, copy, reproduce, modify, store, archive, show in public, redistribute or commercially exploit in any way any part of the Content without the prior written permission of Cheeki Chap Limited. You agree not to use the Content or the Website for any illegal or improper purpose, nor for any purpose, which might infringe the rights of others, or which might harass or cause inconvenience or distress to any person.
You also agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to the Content and not to remove or alter any such notice or restriction or alter the Content in any way.
4. Using the site, the content an your obligation
- When you register with us, you undertake that the details you provide us with are true, accurate and complete and that you will tell us promptly of any changes to these details. To ascertain how we process your personal data, please click on our Privacy Statement and Cookies Policy at the foot of the front page of the
- Part of the information you are required to provide to register with us is a This is generated by you. You are responsible for ensuring that any Password (or any substitute Password) you use to register or to access your Account (after registration) is kept confidential, only used by you and is not used by or disclosed to others.
- You are also responsible for: (i) all transactions or activities carried out using your Account and password; and (ii) ensuring that when you access the Account that the system, you use to access the Account is secure, is not left unattended unless you have fully exited the Account and that your password is not retrievable from the system by
- You are responsible for notifying us if you know or suspect that your Account or password might be known to a third If you fail to do so, you will be liable and fully responsible until you notify us.
5. Reproduction of the Website Content
The Website and the Content is the copyright of Cheeki Chap Limited. If you wish to re-‐publish, re-‐distribute or exploit the Content in any way you should address a request for permission to Cheeki Chap Limited
By Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheeki Chap Limited cannot guarantee that any such permission would be forthcoming or on what terms.
6. Third Party Links
Third parties are permitted to link to stories within the Cheeki Chap Limited website, using the URL and quoting the headline and the source.
A third party must ensure that nothing on its own website suggests or could be understood to imply that any part of the website is part of its own website unless the third party has obtained the prior written approval of Cheeki Chap Limited.
Cheeki Chap Limited reserves the right to withdraw any permission without explanation or notice if in its sole judgment use of such links is excessive or inappropriate. Cheeki Chap Limited also reserves the right to change the location and nature of files within the website without explanation or notice; it is the responsibility of the third party to check and update links as necessary.
7. Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for our services are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-‐party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
8.Trademarks and Intellectual Property
Cheeki Chap is the Registered Trademark of Cheeki Chap Limited and the content of this site are part of its intellectual property. You may not use these marks without the prior written permission of Cheeki Chap Limited.
9. Limited Liability and Disclaimer
Cheeki Chap Limited obtains the Content from a wide range of sources and it includes facts, views, opinions and information likely to be of interest to users of the Website.
Cheeki Chap Limited does not endorse or accept any responsibility for any views, advice, recommendations or opinions expressed on any website to which we link. You should note that any contact or arrangements made between you and any third party named on the Website or any third party website linked from it is at your own risk, and Cheeki Chap Limited accepts no liability.
The Content should only be used for your general information and use and not by way of specific recommendation or advice, as every individual’s circumstances are different. Before taking any action or decision based in whole or in part on the Content, you should always make your own independent checks of any information that is important in making such decisions or taking such action. You should also seek professional advice in appropriate circumstances such as over medical matters.
Cheeki Chap Limited does not give any warranties in respect of the Content or the Website, freedom from viruses or other contamination or that the Website is compatible with any computer systems, software and browsers.
All implied warranties or duties are excluded save if and to the extent that they may not lawfully be excluded.
Cheeki Chap Limited shall not be liable for any claims, losses, injuries, penalties, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of, or inability to use the Website or Content or from any action taken, or omitted to be taken, as a result of using the Website or Content, other
than death or personal injury resulting from use of the Website directly caused by the negligence of Cheeki Chap Limited.
10. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Cheeki Chap Limited reserves the right to make changes to any part of the Website and to add to or change these at any time. Any new features or tools that are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
If any part of these Terms becomes illegal, invalid, unenforceable, or prohibited in any respect under any applicable law or regulation, such provision or part thereof will be deemed to not form part of the contract between us. The legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
By accessing the Website you agree to accept that these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. You also accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms or your use of the Website or arising in any way from the Content.
13. Company Information
Cheeki Chap Limited is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales with company number 11899957. Cheeki Chap is a Social Networking and Connecting platform for parents.
The Cheeki Chap Limited websites Cheekichap.com, Cheekichap.co.uk and its product sale website Babbleboxapp.com are the intellectual property of Cheeki Chap Limited.